Powered by BizInsight 7
Effective planning depends upon how much you know about the course of your business. And the more you know, the better you're able to implement strategies that will get your organization to the next level.
Watch this webinar in the Video Center and see how the BizNet Excel Suite – BizConnectors, BizInsight and BizBroadcast – allows you to create and update these essential reports in a fraction of the time required in native Microsoft Excel.
Good reports, whether financial or operational, will help you understand where you are, how you got there, and how far your current course may take you. In other words, good reporting is essential to the success of your business.
Reports should tell you three things:
1) How are you doing?
2) Who are your customers and how much are they paying you?
3) Who are your vendors and how much are you paying them?
You'll see each of the five essential Excel reports, powered by BizInsight 7.
- Net Profit and Margin
- Trending Income Statement
- Revenue Growth Rate
- Rolling 12 Month Income Statement
- Sales to Forecast Performance
- Actual vs. Budget Report
- Outstanding Invoices
- Aged and Forecasted Receivables
- Customer Purchasing Trends
- Customer Analysis Report